Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital has been at the forefront of healthcare for 65 years. Today the 350-bed facility housing 55 speciality departments offers a plethora of services in practically every field of modern medicine and healthcare. Our well-equipped hospital rooms, state-of-the-art departments and technologically advanced systems are all backed by the expertise and reputation of over 350 consultants, 100 resident doctors, 4 75 nursing staff and 1500 employees.
The hospital’s state-of-the-art Imaging Centre, spanning over 10,000 sq. ft, houses 3 Tesla 32-channel wide bore Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanner with MR guided Focused Ultrasound Surgery (MRgFUS) and High-Intensity-Focused-Ultrasound, 64-slice PET CT with cardiac capability. The Catheterization Lab at Nanavati Heart Centre, which is the first of its kind in Mumbai, has a team of highly experienced and qualified faculty providing 24×7 Interventional Cardiac Services.
Nanavati Cancer Centre provides comprehensive Cancer Care with organ specific specialist teams in a holistic manner. The hospital offers advanced services for the treatment of heart conditions including Minimal Access Cardiac Bypass Surgery. The Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery) programme at Nanavati is one of the largest in the region. The hospital provides a wide spectrum of Super Speciality Services in the field of Neurology, Neurosurgery, Urology, Kidney Transplant, Nephrology, Gastroenterology and Surgical Gastroenterology, Liver Transplant, Orthopedics including Spine Surgery, Joint Replacement & Sports Medicine, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery and comprehensive Mother & Child Care. In addition, process driven Critical Care services, along with the most advanced Diagnostic and Imaging facilities.
Services / facilities :
- MRI- 3 Tesla 32-channel wide bore MRI with MRgFUS
- Ultrasound -High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)
- PET CT- 64-slice PET CT with cardiac capability
- 4-D ultrasound sonography machine,
- Bone Mineral Densitometry
- ABVS equipment
- Digital X-rays
- Ultrasound – illtrasound machines with 3D and 4D ultrasound imaging and Whole Body Colour Doppler Studies
- Mammography-Low radiation digital imaging and stereotactic (3D) biopsy system
- X-Ray with high frequency low radiation digital radiography
- Bone Mineral Density (BMD) – Whole Body BMD scan capable of giving instant reports
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT),
- Sustained Low-Efficiency Dialysis (SLED),
- Endoscopy and
- Uroflowmetry, Ultrasound, Doppler, Lithotripsy and Holmium Laser
Cath Lab – 24×7 Interventional Cardiac Services
Nuclear Medicine – dual head Single-Photon Emission Computerized Tomography (SPECT CT), with variable angle gamma camera.
- Blood Component Separation
- Stem Cell Harvesting.
- NAT (Nucleic Acid Testing)
- Molecular Biology
Ambulance Services 24X7
- facilities for communication with physicians,
- family and friends at home, via free internet access.
- VISA and Foreigner Regional Registration Offices (FRRO) assistance
- airport pick-up and drop facility
- International Patient Services Department
- organising accommodation for attendants and patients’ families
- travel, tour & ticketing assistance, and post discharge follow-up