Dr. Vipin Chand Tyagi is a Director, Institute of Mukoskeleton Disorders & Orthopaedics, Medanta – The Medicity. He has over 17 Years of Experience in the field of orthopedics treatment. He is a well-trained and experienced orthopaedic surgeon having a special interest in primary, complex primary and all sorts of Revision Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery.
- MBBS – S N Medical College Ambedkar University, Agra, 1999
- Diploma – Orthopedics – J N Medical College Aligarh, AMU, 2003
- Fellowship – Arthroplasty – ENDO-KLINIK, Germany
- He has worked as Additional Director in Orthopaedics department at Fortis Hospital(FMRI) Gururgram and Fortis Escorts Hospital, Delhi from July 2016 to March 2019.
- He has worked as Senior Consultant at Bone & Joint Institute, Medanta – The Medicity Gurugram from November 2009 to June 2016
- Orthopedics, Consultant- Fortis Hospital Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
- Orthopedics, Consultant- Fortis Hospital, Noida
- Orthopedics, Resident- Lok Nayak hospital, New Delhi
- Orthopedics, Senior Resident- Batra Hospital, Delhi
- Delhi Orthopedic Association-DOA
- Georgia Orthopedic Society- GOS