Dr. Suraj Munjal (founder & CMD) started practicing (Ophthalmology) in 2009 with the blessing of his parents Dr. R.C. Munjal & Dr. Chand Munjal . Clinically, he is into Refractive Surgeries & Cornea transplants with wide variety of complicated & referred cases from different parts of the country as well as other countries. He is the Founder & Chief Medical Officer of Spectra Eye group of Hospitals.
He has always wanted to provide the best eye care services in India & abroad at very affordable cost with personalized touch without any compromise on the ethics. He has travelled to Middle East countries like Iraq, Dubai, Kurdistan, Bahrain etc. for surgeries on invitation of the local Governments.
He is also :
- Head of the Department, Ophthalmology at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi.
- Head of the Department, Ophthalmology at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
- High School: St. Xavier’s, Sirsa.
- Senior secondary school: Air Force School, Sirsa.
- MBBS from a very reputed Medical College (PGIMS ROHTAK ).
- MS (Ophthalmology) from a prestigious college (University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi).
- Phaco Emulsification Fellowship & Comprehensive training at AdityaJyot Eye Hospital.
- Clinical fellow of university hospital of Tuebingen (UKT, Germany)
- Senior Resident: GTB Hospital & RML Hospital, New Delhi.