Dr. Shiv Chouksey
Dr. Shiv Chouksey presently working as Associate Consultant, Orthopedics at BLK Super Speciality Hospital.
- MS (Orthopaedics)
- Mch ((Orthopaedics)
- Observership in Deptt. of Orthopaedics Allgemeines Krankenhaus (A.K.H) Universitätskliniken Vienna. Austria
- Advanced Shoulder Fellowship at Nice, France under Professor Pascal Boileau
- ISKSAA Advanced Shoulder Fellowship at Wrightington Hospital, UK under Professor Lennard Funk.
Presently working as Associate Consultant in Centre for Sports Medicine in Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics Spine & Sports Medicine at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Assistant Professor – Sports Injury Center, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- Sr. Resident – Sports Injury Center, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- Sr. Resident – Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Sr. Resident – Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, New Delhi
- Antibiotic-impregnated articulating cement spacer for infected total knee arthroplasty IJO ARTICLE:Year : 2011 | Volume: 45 | Issue : 6 | Page : 535-540
- Hamstrings To Quadriceps Transfer For A Case Of Post Polio Residual Muscle Paralysis. IJO ARTICLE:Year : 2012 | Volume : 46 | Issue : 5 | Page: 575-580
Awards and Achievements
Gold Medal winner of Mohandas- Weller Award by the Indo German Orthopaedic Foundation