Dr. Shamsher Dwivedi
Dr. Shamsher Dwivedi is a neurologist and has more than 30 years of experience in the field of Clinical Neurology. He is the Chairman of Department of Neurology at PUSHPAWATI SINGHANIA HOSPITAL & RESEARCH INSTITUTE.
He has started a dedicated stroke unit at VIMHANS and has conducted numerous workshops and training sessions in the administration of Inj. Botulinum Toxin. He has performed more than 500 Intravenous Thrombolysis in acute Ischemic Stroke patients and was the first Neurologist to have initiated the same in India in 1998. He also brings tremendous research experience with him as a principle investigator in more than 50 International trials and has been successfully independently audited by the USFDA.
- MBBS – Magadh Univerisity, 1987
- MD – Medicine – Patna Medical College, Patna, 1991
- DM – Neurology – University of Lucknow, 1995
- 1995 – 2017 Unit In charge and Senior Consultant at VIMHANS, New Delhi
- 2002 – 2007 Senior Consultant (Neurology) at Max healthcare
- 1997 – 2017 Visiting Consultant at Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi
- 1996 – 2002 Consultant Neurology at Pushpawati Singhania Institute of Liver & Renal Diseases, New Delhi
- 1995 – 2002 Consultant Neurology at Escorts Hospital & Research Centre, Faridabad, Haryana –
- 1995 – 1998 Consultant Neurology at Moolchand Hospital & Research Centre, New Delhi