Dr. Nandita P. Palshetkar
Dr. Nandita P Palshetkar is a part of the Infertility unit of many renowned hospitals like the Lilavati Hospital Mumbai, Fortis Group of hospitals Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh Gurgoan and the Dr. D.Y. Patil Hospital and Medical research Centre Navi Mumbai.She is currently the professor of OBGY at the Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai and teacher for super specialty degree (FNB), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, National Board, Delhi at Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai. Professor in Obstetrics Gynecology at D.Y. Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai. Teacher for super specialty degree (FNB), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, National Board, Delhi, at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai Practicing Infertility for the last 18 years.
Training in IVF Micromanipulation, University of Ghent Belgium. Alpha School of Embryology Naples, Italy. IVF ICSI Training – Melbourne, Copenhagen Denmark (IVF Centres).
- Dr Nandita P Paleshtkar is one of the most coveted Obstetrics & Gynaecology in India.
- She has completed her MD in 1993 from Mumbai University. Following which she pursued her Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, National Board.
- She has been trained in IVF & Micromanipulation from University of Ghent, Belgium.
- Dr Paleshtkar has been awarded with the FCPS from College of Physicians and surgeons Mumbai. Subsequently she was also awarded with the ICOG from the MICOG Mumbai.
- Dr Nandita has pioneered the assisted laser hatching in India. And also to deliver the first laser hatching twins in India.
- She was the first to launch Digital Microscope Incubator in Asia.
- Dr Nandita has been instrumental in establishing the spindle view technology( prevent damage to the genes during test-tube baby procedure) in India ,
- She has also established the first egg and ovarian tissue bank in India.
- She is a pioneer in establishing IMSI – a new technology for improving results in Male Infertility, for the first time in India.
- Dr Paleshtkar has worked as Senior Vice President of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India.
- She has appeared in various noteworthy news media like Bombay Times, Times Of India ,NDTV, Indian Express,
- Hex World Newsmakers Achievers Awards for Best Doctor in Gynaecologist field on 1st May 2010
- Best Woman Achiever Award in the gynaecological field from the Mayor of Mumbai (Mrs. Shraddha Jadhav) in 2010
- Best Woman Achiever Award in the gynaecological field from Giants Group of Byculla from the Mayor in 2009
- BHARAT EXCELLENCE AWARD GOLD MEDAL, Certificate of Excellence Certificate of Felicitation for the year 2009, at the Conference on Economic Growth National Unity organized by the Friendship Forum of India on February 25, 2009
- She was also recognized as the Maharashtrian Woman Achiever at the Mumbai Festival, at the Gateway of India on the 26th January 2006.