- Dr. Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is working as Senior Director, Chief Surgeon & Head of department Neonatal & Congenital Heart Surgery in Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi, India.
- Dr. Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is one of the best pediatric heart specialist in Delhi.
- Dr. Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is having +23 Years Experience of treating Child Heart Disease and Congenital Heart Surgery.
- Dr. Kulbhushan Singh Dagar, from last 2 decade has been dedicated exclusively to the care of infants and children with congenital heart defects.
- He is an accomplished surgeon who has operated upon the whole spectrum of congenital cardiac defects in newborns and children, regardless of complexity
- He has the breath of expertise and experience to tackle the most complex and challenging of cases.
- Dr. Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is having the leverages innovative techniques and leading edge technologies to care for children with heart defects from India and Overseas.
- Dr. Dagar had his formal training at GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi. As Specialist Registrar he distinguished himself during his association with The Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children, at London U.K. During his stay there he was initiated into Extra Corporeal Life Support and Heart Transplant techniques.
- Prior to joining Max Healthcare he was Director Paediatric Cardiac Programme at Lotus Children’s Hospital, Hyderabad and EHIRC, New Delhi.
- Won 1st prize at International Society of Certified Electronics Technicians of Management of Cardio pulmonary bypass in infants with sickle cell disease
His Expertise :
- Complex Congenital Heart Defects in Newborns
- Valve Repairs in Children
Other Pediatric Cardiologist in Delhi – Click Here
What is the Cost of Heart Hole Repair Surgery in India – Click Here
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
Neonatal & Congenital Heart Surgery
pediatric cardiac Surgery
Child Heart Specialist
Congenital heart disease treatment
Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
Consultation fee is : 1400 INR
- Currently Chief Surgeon & Director, Paediatric Cardiac Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, since July 2009
- Chief Neonatal & Congenital heart Surgeon, Paediatric Cardiac Program at Lotus Children Hospital, Hyderabad, from Jan 2008 – June 2009
- Senior Consultant, Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi from July 2007 –Jan 2008
- Consultant, Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi from Dec 2003 – July 2007
- Junior Consultant, Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi from Jan 2000 – Nov 2003
- Attending Cardiac Surgeon, Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi from Jan 1996 – Dec 1999
- Senior Registrar (Cardiothoracic &Vascular Surgery), G B Pant Hospital, New Delhi from Jun 1992 – Jul 1995
Education & Training:
- M.B.B.S. from S N Medical College & Hospital, Agra University, Agra, January 1987
- M.S. (General Surgery), S N Medical College & Hospital, Agra University, Agra, May 1991
- M.Ch. (Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery), GB Pant Hospital, Delhi University, Delhi, August 1994
- Awarded Dr. V. Balagopal Raju Endowment Award
- “Management of Cardio pulmonary bypass in infants with sickle cell disease” won 1st prize at ISCET Conference
- National and International Publications
- Chapter on Surgery for congenital Heart Diseases” In IAP Textbooks of Paediatrics
- Editor in chief, A. Parthasarathy, Jaypee Publishers 2006