- Dr. Harit Chaturvedi, Chief Consultant of Surgical Oncology department in Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi, India.
- He is having more than +25 years of experience in field of cancer surgery in India.
- Dr. Harit Chaturvedi started his oncology career at the esteemed and well known Cancer Institute, Adyar (Chennai). Dr. Chaturvedi has performed surgeries at live surgical workshops and has been championing the cause for cancer awareness and been a crusader against Tobacco for the last 15 years through various cancer foundations. He is widely respected for his clinical and surgical skills.
- Dr. Chaturvedi leads the Oncology team at Max Healthcare consisting of 80 oncologists spread across 7 major super speciality centres, and other standalone centres across Delhi NCR and North India.
- Dr. Chaturvedi’s focus is on providing quality care through various initiatives like the virtual Tumour boards and driving sub specialty build up across the Max centres.
- Dr. Chaturvedi drives the ambitious oncology vision at Max Healthcare with a strong focus on people, processes and systems and has key role in clinical quality processes, clinician recruitment and long term vision and strategy for the group.
- He is the President-elect of the Indian Association of Surgical Oncologists and until recently was also the President of Indian Society of Oncology. Prior to joining Max Healthcare,
- Dr. Chaturvedi was associated with Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New Delhi (2004-09) Apollo Hospital, New Delhi (2000-04) and Batra Hospital, New Delhi (1995-99).
Education & Training
- M.B.B.S & M.S – G.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur, India
- M.Ch. (Surgical Oncology) – Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai, India
- President, Elect, Indian Association of Surgical Oncologists
- President, Oncology Forum
- Immediate Past President, India Society of Oncology
- Founder President, Core Cancer Foundation
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Delhi Medical Association
- Association of Breast Surgeons of India (ABSI)
He is a voracious reader and in his leisure time likes spending time with family.
- Dr Harit Chaturvedi is a famed Onco-surgeon in India.
- With an experience of over 25+ years, he has worked with some of the finest hospitals in India.
- He has completed his masters in Surgery and MBBS from the well-known GSVM Medical, College, Kanpur. Following which he did his Mch (Surgical Oncology) from Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai.
- Dr Chaturvedi is widely appreciated for his clinical and surgical skills in Oncology.
- Has been supporting the cause for cancer awareness and has been a crusader against Tobacco for the last 15 years through various cancer foundations.
- Dr Chaturvedi has appeared in various noteworthy news media like Economic Times, Hindustan Times, Zee News.
- He has publications and scientific presentations in over 50 national and international conferences.
- Dr Chaturvedi is an active member of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology, Oncology Forum, India Society of Oncology, Core Cancer Foundation, Association of Surgeons of India, Association of Breast Surgeons of India (ABSI), and Delhi Medical Association.