Dr. Bhupendra Pratap Bharti
Dr. Bhupendra Pratap Bharti practising Orthopedist with an experience of 15 years. He is located in New Delhi.
Dr. Bharti practices at the BLK Super Speciality Hospital in New Delhi. The BLK Super Speciality Hospital is situated at 5, Radha Soami Satsang Rajendra Place, Pusa Road, New Delhi. He is an esteemed member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA).
He pursued his MBBS in the year 2002 from Bundelkhand University, Jhansi. He completed his MS in the year 2007 from Bundelkhand University, Jhansi.
Dr. Bhupendra Pratap Bharti is an experienced, skilled and awarded doctor in his field of specialization.
He worked at BLK Super Speciality Hospital from 2008 to 2018.
- MS (Orthopaedic)
- Spine Fellowship – Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, India
- Fellowship Anterior Spine surgery – Hongkong
- AO Spine Inland Fellowship – Park clinic india
- Endoscopy UBE Fellowship Busan, South Korea
Presently working as a Consultant in Centre for Orthopedics Spine Surgery in Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics Spine & Sports Medicine at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Surgical and non-surgical management of spinal disorders involving neck and back utilizing turn of the century minimally invasive techniques (UBE endoscopy/ Microscpic)
- He is also well versed with non–surgical pain relieving techniques such as – Endoscopic discectomy and RF ablation Nerve root blocks, Facetal injections and Epidural infiltrations.
- Spinal cord stimulator/ Intrathecal beclofen pump
SPINE: Minimally invasive (Anterior/ Posterior Decompression and Instrumentation), Minimal invasive (Endoscopic UBE/ microscopic) discectomy/spinal decompression/spinal fusions), Artificial disc replacements deformity correction in Cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine in a wide array of Congenital, Degenerative, Post traumatic/post Infective), Spinal tumors Traumatic conditions of spine.
- Assocition of Spine Surgery of India
- Indain Orthopaedic Association
- AO spine