Dr. Ashwini Goel
Dr. Ashwini Goel is a Senior Consultant of Nephrology at the BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi. His educational qualifications include an MBBS, an MD in Internal Medicine and a DM in Nephrology.
He has also taken the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination in Medical Sciences (USA). Dr. Goel also has the membership of various reputed national and international medical societies like Indian Society of Nephrology, International Society of Nephrology, European Dialysis and Transplant Association, Delhi Nephrology Society and Indian Haemodialysis Society. He keeps himself updated on the upcoming trends and has attended more than 15 international conferences in Europe and South East Asia.
Dr. Ashwini Goel has previously worked at various reputed hospitals across Delhi including Fortis Escorts Heart Institute and National Heart Institute, St. Stephens Hospital and Holy Family Hospital. Dr. Goel was also associated as a consultant Nephrologist at King Khalid Hospital in Saudi Arabia
- Foreign Medical Graduates Examination in Medical Sciences (USA) – 1985
- M. (Nephrology)-1983
- Presently working as a Sr. Consultant in Nephrology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant Nephrologist – Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi (1990 to 2008)
- Head and Sr. Consultant Nephrologist – Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi (1990)
- Consultant Nephrologist – National Heart Institute, New Delhi (1990)
- Consultant Nephrologist – King Khalid Hospital, Hail Saudi Arabia (1983-89)
- Head of Nephrology – St. Stephens Hospital, New Delhi (1983)
- Life Member of Indian Society of Nephrology.
- International Society of Nephrology.
- European Dialysis and Transplant Association.
- Delhi Nephrology Society.
- Indian Haemodialysis Society.
- Attended more than 15 international conferences in Europe and S.E. Asia.