Dr. Ashwani Sharma Associate Director in Surgical Oncology at BLK Super Speciality Hospital. Dr. Ashwani Sharma has a vast experience in treating cancers of head and neck region, thorax, breast, gastro intestinal tract and gynaecology. His clinical focus is on treatment of cancers of oral cavity, oropharynx, larynx, thyroid, esophagus, lungs and mediastinum, breast, gi tract and gynaecology.
He has a vast experience in Robotic surgeries for Head & neck and thoracic malignancies, gastro intestinal and gynaecological malignancies. He also has a special interest in Trans oral Robotic surgeries (TORS), minimally invasive thoracic surgery using uniportal thoracoscopy/ Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgeries (VATS) and robotic assisted thoracic surgeries (RATS) and minimally invasive and Robotic surgeries for gastro intestinal malignancies and gaynaecological malignancies. He has numerous national and international publications to his credit.
- MS (General Surgery)
- DNB (Surgical Oncology)
- Presently working as a Associate Director in Surgical Oncology at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Consultant at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre
- Attending Consultant in at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute& Research Centre
Treatment of cancers of oral cavity, oropharynx, larynx, thyroid, parotid, esophagus, lungs and mediastinum, breast, gastrointestinal tract, gynaecological malignancies, Trans Oral Robotic Surgeries, Robotic Esophagectomy, Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery/ Uniportal Thoracoscopy, Robotic thyroidectomy, Robotic Neck Dissections, Robotic whipples, gastrectomy, colectomy, Robotic AR/ LAR/APR, Robotic surgeries for Gynaecological malignancies.
- Life Member of Association of Surgoens of India (ASI).
- Life member of Society of Endoscopic and LaproscopicSurgoens of India (SELSI)
- Life Member of Indian Association of Surgical Oncologists (IASO)
Research and Publications
- Over 10 publications in International and Indian journals.