- MD (Anesthesiology)
- PDCR (Clinical Research)
- More than 13 years post MD with 32 publications (Research papers in National & International journals and Book Chapters)
- Associate Professor, Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences, New Delhi
- Clinical fellow in Liver Transplant Anesthesia Division, Mount Sinai Medical Centre, New York, USA
- Assistant Professor, Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
- Senior Research Associate, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Senior Resident, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Anaesthesia for Gastrointestinal, Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery, Liver Transplant, Anaesthesia& Oncoanaesthesia, Liver Critical Care Acute Postoperative Pain Management, Cancer Pain Management and Palliative Care
Awards and Achievements
- Involved in protocol development, SOPs establishment and commissioning of Hepatobilliary Surgery & Liver Transplant facility including Transplant ICU and Liver Critical Care unit at ILBS, Delhi.
- Successfully performed 200+ Liver Transplant cases. Instrumental in planning and execution for commissioning the brachytherapy unit, neuroanaesthesia facility & BMT (Bone Marrow Transplant).
- Life member of Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists (ISA)
- Life member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
- Life member of Indian Society forthe Study of Pain (ISSP)
- Life member of Asian Archives of Anesthesiology & Resuscitation