Dr. Abhideep Chaudhary is a renowned liver transplant surgeon with a Multi-organ transplant surgery Fellowship from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences. He is part of the new generation surgeons to use advanced and modern surgical techniques and procedures. He is an expert in hepatobiliary and liver transplant surgery and has over 12 years of experience in the field.
With over 1250 liver transplants to his credit, Dr Chaudhary also excels in the treatment of other diseases related to the gall bladder, pancreas, intestines, stomach, bile duct and oesophagus. He has treated both adult and children suffering from liver, gall bladder, pancreatic or intestinal disorder. His area of expertise lies in Robotic and Laparoscopic surgeries which he uses for CBD exploration and Choledocodudenostomy. He also performs surgery for chronic and acute Pancreatitis along with surgery for bile duct and gall bladder cancer.
Dr. Abhideep Chaudhary is known to use ultra-modern diagnostic services during his procedures to minimize the risk as well as for quick recovery. Dr. Chaudhary is an active researcher and has over 10 research papers and more than 20 abstracts published in international and national journals to his name. A member of various eminent organizations, he regularly attends national and internal conferences and is also invited to speak and lecture in important medical seminars across the globe.
- MBBS – Goa Medical College & Hospital, Goa University, India
- MS (General Surgery) – Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital, New Delhi
- HEPATOBILIARY & MULTIORGAN TRANSPLANT SURGERY FELLOWSHIP – Thomas Starz Transplantation Institute (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center), Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- Life time member of Indian Medical Association
- Life time member of Association of Surgeons of India
- International Liver Transplant Society
Area Of Interest:
- Liver Transplant
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreas and Biliary Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgery(Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery)