Dr. Aanchal Agarwal is a well-established obstetrician and gynecologist with a post doctoral fellowship of the National Board in Reproductive Medicine. She is currently working as a consultant for IVF and infertility treatment with BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi. She has got the highest degree in Reproductive Endocrinology available in India which enables her to treat even difficult cases successfully. Dr. Aanchal Agarwal has a brilliant academic background with graduation and post graduation from Lady Hardinge Medical College and Fellowship that is equivalent to MCh from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi.
Dr. Aanchal Agarwal has a vast experience and a special interest in IVF and infertility treatment. Her competence and expertise in this field gives her a success in all issues related to infertility in males/females. She is an excellent and methodical professional with also a humanitarian approach to patients’ problem. Her patients have a very high success rate of pregnancy. This quality and experience has made her one of the most sought after specialist in IVF and infertility treatments.
Dr. Aanchal Agarwal has been invited as faculty to various national and international institutes to deliver and share her expert lectures in this field. She has presented many award-winning papers in conferences and also contributed articles in reputed medical journals and books. She has to her credit all types of complicated IVF and infertility cases which she has handled successfully. Dr. Aanchal Agarwal has been awarded a gold medal in proficiency in medicine in her final year of MBBS. She has topped Delhi University in DGO exit examination and also topped in Haryana-Punjab zone in Secondary School CBSE Board Examination. In 1993 she was awarded national scholarship. Dr. Aanchal Agarwal has received a Gold Medal and Chattra-Rattan by Vangmya-Vimarsh in New Delhi. She was also awarded the R. Vishwanathan Award for outstanding performance in Medicine in final year of MBBS.
Dr. Aanchal has got the highest degree in Reproductive Endocrinology available in India which enables her to treat even difficult cases successfully. She is an established obstetrician and gynaecologist with post doctoral fellowship of the National Board in Reproductive Medicine and a brilliant academic background.
- She has special interest and vast experience in the field of infertility and IVF. Her competence and deep understanding of the subject gives her an edge in the management of all infertility related issues, whether male or female. Dr Aanchal‘s methodical as well as humanitarian approach to the problems of her patients combined with high pregnancy rates has made her one of the most sought after IVF specialists.
- She has an excellent surgical hand for fertility related Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic procedures like ovarian cyst, fibroids, tubal blockage, polyps, septum etc. She has numrous successful Infertility and IVF cases to her credit how so ever complicated may be.
Awards and Achievements
- Awarded Gold medal for proficiency in Medicine in final MBBS
- Awarded R. Vishwanathan award for outstanding performance in Medicine in final MBBS
- Topped Delhi University in DGO exit examination. • Awarded National Scholarship in 1993
- Topped in Haryana Punjab zone in Secondary School CBSE Board Examination
- Also awarded a Certificate of Merit by the CBSE for reasons of outstanding academic performance and for being among the top 0.1% of successful candidates
- Awarded a Gold Medal and “Chattra-Rattan” by “Vangmya-Vimarsh”, New Delhi.
Research and Publications
- Contributed a chapter on” Donor IUI ” in a Book entitled “Step by Step Intrauterine Insemination ”: Jaypee Brothers
- Single early Beta-hCG in predicting pregnancy outcome in IVF cycles. 2007
- HRT for Endometrium preparation with or without prior GnRH agonist suppression-comparison of outcome in frozen thawed embryo transfer cycles. 2008 ( Awarded First prize)
- Midluteal Estradiol levels as a predictor of IVF outcome. World Congress on Tubes 2007
- A newer protocol for ovarian stimulation in poor responders undergoing IVF. 2010
- A survey of epidemiology of urinary incontinence in the metropolitan city of Delhi. AOGD New Delhi 2005 ( Evaluated as the best paper in Free Communication category. Awarded Gold medal for the same)