- KIMS Hospital is the largest independent private hospital in Kent. It is situated in maid-stone and treats privately insured, self-funding and NHS patients.
- It is situated on the Kent Medical Campus, off Junction 7 of the M20 Motorway. It is managed by the Kent Institute of Medicine and Surgery (KIMS).
- KIMS Hospital won the LaingBuisson Nursing Practice Award In November 2015.
- KIMS Hospital received an “Excellence Award” for the importance it places on the health and well being of their staff In November 2016.
- The Kent Healthy Business Awards was part of a national initiative funded by Public Health England and driven locally by Maid stone Borough Council and Kent County Council.
- KIMS Hospital is one of the leading multi-disciplinary integrated private healthcare services providers in southern India, operating a chain of multispecialty hospitals with focus on tertiary and quaternary healthcare.
- KIMS Hospital is recogniged as the largest corporate healthcare group in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana with network of six hospitals.
- KIMS Hospital comprehensive bouquet of healthcare services across specialties and super specialties through our network of six hospitals under the “KIMS Hospitals” brand.
- KIMS hospital is one of the largest private hospitals in India at a single location (excluding medical colleges), with a capacity of 1,000 beds.
- KIMS is Spread across six cities in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- KIMS Hospital has served over 638,529 patients (including inpatients and outpatients) in fiscal year 2017.
- Neurology Treatment
- Pediatric Neurology Treament
- Neurosurgery | Brain Surgery
- Cardiology | Heart Disease Treatment
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cancer Care
- Orthopaedics & Joints Replacement
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Gastroenterology & GI Surgery
- Kidney Transplant
- Bariatric Surgery | Weight Loss Surgery
- General & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Nephrology | Kidney Treatment
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- ENT ( Ear, Nose & Throat )
- Endocrinology | Diabetic Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Lab Sciences
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Ophthalmology ( EYE Treatment)
- Psychiatry & Psychology
- Pulmonology | Respiratory Disease Treatment
- Radiology Services
- Rheumatology Treatment
- Spine Surgery
- Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
- Vascular & Non Vascular Interventional Radiology
- The hospital has 200 beds with 70 ICU beds, 4 operation theaters in 15 specialties.
- The cutting-edge infrastructure includes an ultra-modern Cath Lab, MRI, CT, and Operating Theatres.
|COMFORT DURING STAY||MONEY MATTERS||FOOD||TREATMENT RELATED||LANGUAGE||TRANSPORTATION|
|TV in room||Health insurance||Diet on Request||Medical records transfer||Interpreter||Airport pickup|
|Private rooms||Medical travel insurance||Restaurant||Online doctor consultation||Translation services||Local tourism options|
|Free Wifi||Foreign currency exchange||International Cuisine||Rehabilitation||Local transportation booking|
|Phone in Room||ATM||Self-Cooking||Pharmacy||Visa / Travel office|
|Mobility accessible rooms||Credit Card||Document legalisation||Car Hire|
|Family accommodation||Debit Card||Post operative followup||Private driver / Limousine services|
|Laundry||Netbanking||Shopping trip organisation|
|Welcome Package||Netbanking||Air ambulance|
|Safe in the room|
|Nursery / Nanny services|
|Personal assistance / Concierge|
|Spa and wellness|
|Business centre services|
|Dedicated smoking areas|
|Special offer for group stays|