Kidney Transplant is to place a healthy kidney from a donor to patient whose kidneys are not working properly. It is also known Renal Transplant.
KTP Package @ USD 12000.
The cost of –
- Stay of Recipient/Patient – 4 days in Single Room & 3 days in ICU & 1 day Pre-Operative in Double Room
- Stay of Donor – 4 days in Double & 1 day in ICU & 1 day Pre-Operative in Double Room
- Post Operative Lab Charges, Radiology services for Donor and Recipient during admission
- OT Charges, OT gases, Surgeon Fees, Anaesthesia Fees and Nursing Care
- Routine Drugs & Consumables during admission
- HLA Typing/DNA Finger Printing, Cross Matching and All Tac (Tacrolimus)-Levels
- Transfusion Services up to 3 units for Recipient and 1 for Donor
- Cardiology Consultation for Donor & Recipient
- Pre Operative Hemo-Dialysis up to 8 times
- Post Discharge Consultations till 14 days
- Anti rejection injections 2 Numbers
- One DJ stent removal procedure
- Pre-transplant work up investigations for donor and recipient pertaining kidney transplant.
- All meals for patient, donor and one attendant during hospitalization
- Complimentary pick and drop facility in AC car
- Assistance in Foreign registration (F.R.R.O) process and embassy consulate NOC process
The cost of–
- Patient Stay more than the defined days in package will be charges extra
- Any Corrective surgery after the Transplant for complications or biopsy after 10 days of discharge
- Any Post-Operative Invasive Cardiac Imaging or Intervention for heart disease
- Difference of room rent will be charged additionally if the donor or recipient stays in higher category of Room other than as included in package
- Any Special equipment used will be charged extra
- Pick up and Drop to the Airport
- Meals for one companion during hospital stay
- During the stay in the ICU, stay of the attendant would be made in the lounge.
- Payments can be done by Cash/Credit Card/Wire Transfers
- For post discharge stay we shall assist you to book a hotel/guest house as per your budget preference.
Treatment – The Exact Treatment plan and cost will be given only at the time of Admission after the clinical evaluation by the Doctor here.
Travel – We provide visa assistance to the patient and attendant, they have to apply for the medical visa at the Indian Embassy in their country. If you face any problem with visa, we can assist you for the urgent visa, for which you will have to send us the passport details.
- Once you get the visa, please book the tickets and send us the flight schedule.
On Arrival – Patient/family will be received at the airport by our Hospital Representative.
- Payment can be done through credit card or cash on arrival, at least 90% of the total estimated amount.
- Consultation $12 – $30.
- The payment can be done through Wire Transfer, we have enclosed our bank account details in the email.
- There is no waiting time and investigations will be started on the day of arrival. Apart from the medical and nursing team, one Case Manager will be taking caring of all the needs of patient and Post discharge we assist with online (video) consultation with the Doctor.
- The patient attendant can stay in the patient room except during ICU.
General Assistance – We assist you with reasonable charged accommodation near to the hospital.
- The given amount does not include charges guest house/hotel near to the hospital and cost of this will be extra.
- The cost mentioned is on approximation. The exact costs will depend on the patient’s general condition, stay in hospital & consumption of drugs.
- The visa extension/visa registration charges will have to be borne by the patient / attendant for their stay in India (as per the statuary requirements in INDIA).
- Please carry 10 passport photographs which would be required for visa formalities, FRRO, buying a local sim card for each person.
- Please buy a local Sim/Mobile card from the Airport. We assist you with same at Hospital.
- Travel expenses for visa formalities are not included in the above estimate and is payable by the patient.
- Please forward the patients complete travel details at least two working days in advance so that we can make all the necessary arrangements to pick them up from the from airport or railway station.
- On arrival, the patient and attendants would need to register with the Police Commissioners Office within 14 days of arrival.
- We make arrangements for Hospital Guest House/Hotel facilities at locations convenient to the hospital.
- Patient should carry the photocopy of their passport at the time of treatment .
- PS– This is just INDICATIVE cost and patient has to bring this letter at the time of admission. The true treatment plan and cost will be given only after the evaluation here.
- Please bring this paper for reference while coming here.