Dr. Vikram I Shah
Dr. Vikram I Shah presently developing Shalby Hospital.
- Currently associated as a Founder, Chairman and the Managing Director of Shalby Hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Developed Orthopaedic Surgeons’ Needle which can pass through both bone and soft tissue easily helping the procedures to get over quickly.
- Achieved a world record by performing 3,000 knee surgeries in a single centre in the year 2008.
- The only Indian surgeon to be selected on the Board of Designers of Zimmer Inc., USA and the only faculty invited from South East Asia Joint Replacement conference at London.
- Expertise in Total Knee Replacement Surgery. Specializes in Joint Replacement Surgery, Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery.
- Bestowed with the Dr. B.C.Roy International Award for joint replacement surgery.