Dr. Soma Singh is familiar with cases involving IUI, IVF/ICSI and male infertility or recurrent implantation failure. She has also dealt with patients who have had recurrent miscarriages, cases of PCOS or endometriosis, uro-gynae surgeries, fertility enhancing endoscopic surgeries, reconstructive surgeries of the female genital tract, and donor and surrogacy programmes.
Dr. Singh has received intense training in counselling for patients with challenging fertility issues, and she combines this with her innately kind nature to ensure that all discussions with patients on such issues are smooth and reassuring. Being a member of multiple medical societies, Dr Soma Singh always raises the bar whenever she steps up to take a complicated case. To her credit are various publications and presentations at national and international level. She keeps herself abreast with the latest in the field of reproductive medicine by regularly attending conferences and CME Programmes. In addition, she has contributed towards training and guiding undergraduates and post-graduate students of obstetrics and gynaecology and fellows and doctors in reproductive medicine.
- MS -Gynecology/Obstetrics – Sarojini Naidu Medical College , Agra, 2008
- MBBS – University of Calicut Kerala, 2003
- DNB – Obstetrics & Gynecology – DNB board, New Delhi, 2010
- Working as a Consultant IVF & Infertility Treatment Consultant IVF & Infertility Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Sanjeevan Hospital,
- Bourn-Hall International India Limited,
- Hindu Rao Hospital,
- Giridhar Lal Maternity Hospital DDU Hospital
- Member – The Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi
- Member – Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India
- Member – Indian Fertility Society
- Member – Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
Publications & Presentation:
- S Sharma, Soma Singh, S. Rajni, B, Chakravarty. Congenital malformation among babies born following letrozole or clomiphene for infertility treatment. published: October 01, 2014, DOI = 10.1371/ journal.pone.0108219.
- Singh S, Chakravarty B, Chakravarty M, Chakravarty A. Large fibroid arising from mullerian remnant mimicking as Ovarian neoplasm in a woman with MRKH syndrome. Int J Infertility Fetal Med 2012; 3(1):30-32.
- Soma Singh, Sulekha Pandey, L K Pandey: Chapter on “complications in IUI” in the book ‘Intrauterine Insemination’ edited by Gita Ganguly Mukherjee and B N Chakravarty. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Soma Singh, R Chattopadhyay , S Sharma , S Ghosh , S K Goswami, B N Chakravarty. (P-557) Comparative evaluation of oocyte quality in stimulated IUI to IVF conversion cycles Vs. conventional IVF cycles and its impact on pregnancy outcome. 68th Annual conference of American society of reproductive medicine (ASRM), Sandiego, USA. 21-24 Oct. 2012.
- Sunita Sharma, Soma Singh, Astha Chakravarty, PrithwisPal Chaudhary, B N Chakravarty. Poster on ‘Congenital malformations in babies conceived following letrozole or clomiphene for infertility’. Annual meeting of ESHRE, Istanbul, Turkey. 1-4 July 2012.
- Soma Singh, R Chattopadhyay and B N Chakravarty. Paper on ‘Comparison between polscope guided ICSI Vs Conventional ICSI procedure in cases of severe male infertility’ at 17th National conference of ISAR, Raipur, India. 1-4 March 2012.