- Dr. Jyotika Jain is working as Sr. Consultant & HOD in department Radiation Oncologist at Venkateshwar Hospital, Dwarka, New Delhi, India
- Dr. Jyotika Jain is having +19 Years Experience in field of Radiation Oncology.
- she has worked in Delhi State Cancer Institute as Associate Prof.
- She has also worked in Maulana Azad Medical College and LN Hospital ,AIIMS and Rajeev Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre.
- Dr. Jyotika is Trained in advanced techniques of Radiation like IMRT,IGRT,SBRT ,BRACHYTHERAPY.
- She is adept in various radiation oncology techniques such as IMRT, IGRT, Brachytherapy, SRS, SBRT, Intraoperative Brachytherapy, Interstitial Implant, Endoluminal Brachytherapy, Extracorporeal Irradiation, etc.
- She has special interest in Head & Neck Tumors, Brain Tumors, Soft Tissue Sarcomas, CA Breast and Pelvic Tumours. She has various publications in National & International Journals & has attended various National & International conferences in India & Abroad.
- Dr. Jain is also a member of Association in Radiation Oncology of India, DMC, ICC, etc.
What is cost of IGRT – Click Here
What is the cost of Cyberknife radiotherapy- Click Here
What is the cost of Tomotherapy radiation therapy- Click Here
- MBBS – University of Delhi, 1995
- MD – Radiotherapy – University of Delhi, 1999
- Consultant, Max Super Speciality hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, 2012
- Associate Professor, Delhi State Cancer Institute
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
- Radiation Oncologist
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- External Beam Radiation
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Radio embolization
- Cyberknife radiotherapy
- Tomotherapy radiation therapy