Dr. Ishwar Bohra
- Dr. Ishwar Bohra is senior consultant of orthopaedic and Joint Replacemen surgery Deparment in Hospital: BLK Super Speciality Hospital , New Delhi, India.
- He is having 18 Years Experience in perfoming orthopidic surgeries.
- He is an alumni of prestigious Rajasthan medical University Jaipur.
- He has worked in premier post graduate institute of medical sciences Bombay Hospital, Mumbai in joint replacement unit. He has done his fellowship in joint replacement and arthroscopy from Sancheti Institute of Pune.
- He did his sports trauma and arthroscopy fellowship from Barcelona (Spain).
- He has done his upper limb (Shoulder) fellowship from University Hospital of Abedeen, Scotland (UK).
- He has done his Knee replacement and arthroscopy surgery from University of North Tee & Hartlepool, NHS, England.
- He has presented many papers in national and international conferences. He has published many articles in journals and magzene and in print media.
- He has been received many awards for his professional excellence.
Special interest :
- joint preservation Treatment
- joint replacement surgeries.
- His primary area of interest and research is knee, shoulder and hip diseases
His Expertise :
- Degererative spine surgeries
- Minimally invasive fixation and fusion and
- Spinal disc replacement Surgery
- knee replacment Surgery(TKR)
- Hip Replacment Surgery
- Sports medicine.
Top Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeron in India – Click Here
- M.Ch. (Ortho)
- MS (Ortho)
- Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine, Barcelona, Spain
- Fellowship in Upper limb Surgery (Shoulder) Upper Limb Unit, Scotland, UK
- Fellowship in Knee Replacement and Arthroscopic Surgery, NHS, UK
- Fellowship in Joint replacement & Arthroscopy, Pune
Presently working as a Sr. Consultant in Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics Spine & Sports Medicine at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Spine Consultant – Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi
- Attending Consultant – Dr B.L. Kapur Memorial Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Resident – Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi.
- Associate Orthopeadic Surgeon – Apollo Life Line Hospital, Alwar, Rajasthan, India
- Senior Resident – Bombay Hospital, Mumbai
Awards and Achievements
- Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine, Institute of Traumatology and Arthroscopy, Hospital Quirone, Barcelona, Spain. (ISAKOS approved teaching centre)
- Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy from Sancheti Institute of Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation, Pune, India
- Pantoea agglomerans infection behaving like a tumor after plant thorn injury: an unusual presentation. Indian J Pathology & Microbiology. 2012 Jul-Sep; 55(3):386-8. Aneurysmal Bone Cyst of Scapula,
- A case report. Bohra I L, Kumar V, Jain A. Delhi Journal of Orthopaedics, Vol.4 Issue 2 Jan-June 2008, 122-124.
- THR in sickle cell anemia – IJO (Accepted)
- Combined method for release of stiff knee, ROSACON 2014, Ranthambore, Rajasthan
- Osteoporotic pathologic fracture What next? Case presentation in ISKSAA 2013, New Delhi
- Justification Hip Arthroscopy – 1st Indo-Spanish Hip Arthroscopy and Sport Medicine Symposium , New Delhi.
- Outcome of Calcaneal fracture treated by AO calcaneal reconstruction plate, Delhi Orthopaedic Association.
- Insall’s anterior approach for primary total knee replacement. IOACON Kolkata.
- Ankle arthrodesis by trans-fibular approach. IOACON , Kolkata.
- Retrospective & Prospective Study of Functional Outcome in Diaphyseal Fracture Femur with closed K-nailing, ROSACON, Jaipur.
- Dome Osteotomy in Deformity Correction, ROSACON, Jaipur.
- National Academy of Medical Sciences (MAMS)
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Indian Arthroscopy Society SICOT (Belgium)
- Rajasthan Orthopaedic Association
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association
- SIOR (Sancheti Institute of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation)