Dr. Anil Kumar is a ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist at BLK Super Speciality Hospital in Pusa Road, Delhi and has an experience of 9 years in this field. Dr. Anil Kumar practices at Kapoor Medical Center in Naraina Vihar, Delhi and BLK Super Speciality Hospital in Pusa Road, Delhi. He completed MBBS from Nalanda Medical College, Patna in 2001 and MS – Otorhinolaryngology from Army Hospital Research and Referral (R&R), New Delhi in 2012.
He is a member of Indian Medical Council and Delhi Medical Council. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Tympanoplasty,Tonsillitis Treatment,Septoplasty,Tonsillectomy and Hearing Deficiency Assessment etc.
- MS (ENT)
- Presently working as a Attending Consultant in ENT & Cochlear Implant department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- Medical Officer – In Indian Army
- Resident – Army Hospital, New Delhi
- Endoscopic Sinus surgery, Phono surgery & Laryngology, Head & Neck surgery
- Delhi Medical Council
- Indian Medical Council
- Tonsillitis Treatment
- Hearing Deficiency Assessment
- Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and Throat
- Microsurgery of the Larynx
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery – FESS
- Ear Wax (Cerumen) Removal
- Ear Micro Surgery
- Tongue Tie Release
- Nasal Polypectomy